Welcome to the official page of the "Contact. Wait out." sketch series. Zeitgeist of the British Army.

Thursday 30 April 2015

Contact. Wait out. #26. Shirt Sleeve Order.


Contact. Wait out. #26. Shirt Sleeve Order.

It is that time of year again. Shirt sleeves need to be rolled up because summer is on its way. Let me tell you something about our shirts. They have Velcro strips in them which makes it a little awkward to get the sleeves rolled up evenly. God knows why they have Velcro in the sleeves. I heard it was for the wrist protector inserts but I've never seen those things before and am even a little unsure that they even exist.

Anyway, I've pulled all the Velcro out of one of my shirts and now my sleeves roll up nicely.
I just need to do all the other sets of uniform now. Trouble is, that you can get that as soon as the last one has been removed, we'll get issued the wrist protectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment