Welcome to the official page of the "Contact. Wait out." sketch series. Zeitgeist of the British Army.

Monday 27 April 2015

Contact. Wait out. #24. The Rugger.


Contact. Wait out. #24. The Rugger.

Army Navy is coming up and that deserves a strip. I really only watch the 6 Nations, and I know that is considered blasphemy to some, but there are two good reasons why the Army Navy game is not for me. Number 1 is that I'm not an officer type. This basically precludes me from joining in with the Wugger conversation awound Twickers. Number 2 is that I'm not a raging piss head. A lot of people that are going have no interest in the game, as long as Army wins, and are just going for the booze.

I have no problem with that by the way. If you're going, I hope you have an amazing time, I hope that the Navy get crushed, and I hope that you're so paralytic that you don't remember a single thing. Events like this are what keeps the brotherhood going and the esprit de corps developing into the future. I reckon everyone should experience it, in fact I'm kind of wishing I'm going now. Anyone got any spare tickets?

No comments:

Post a Comment