Welcome to the official page of the "Contact. Wait out." sketch series. Zeitgeist of the British Army.

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Contact. Wait out. #28. General Election.


Contact. Wait out. #28. General Election.

Here's another famous saying within the army. Yet another phrase that gets used a lot and one that everyone is tired of hearing. The phrase is great, but it usually comes after you've moaned or complained about something and it is a way of telling you to get back in your box.

If you didn't know, there's a general election coming here in the UK. I'd love to tell you all about it, and give you my views and feelings about each of the main parties, but I'm not allowed due to media ops and their rules on what you can and can't say about the government in public. Oh dear, what a pity, never mind. I'm sure you were all dying to see what I wrote too.

No comments:

Post a Comment