Welcome to the official page of the "Contact. Wait out." sketch series. Zeitgeist of the British Army.

Saturday 2 July 2016

Contact. Wait out. #65. Moustache.


Contact. Wait out. #65. Moustache.

Yup, that's me. I can grow a bit of a tash and a goatee but nothing on the side. Whenever I'm on leave, I leave my facial hair to grow wild and after a few days I shave it off through sheer embarrassment. I can remember growing up and wishing that I could grow a meaty tash but I'm kind of glad now. Shaving is a pain in the arse.

I really feel for those guys that have to shave twice a day. I've seen these hairy blokes getting beasted in the afternoon for not shaving when I was there in the morning when they did it.

Anyway, if you're like me, and you're thinking of sporting something for Movember, get cracking. It is never too early.

No comments:

Post a Comment