Welcome to the official page of the "Contact. Wait out." sketch series. Zeitgeist of the British Army.

Monday 23 March 2015

Contact. Wait out. #2 New in Green.


Contact. Wait out. #2 New in Green.

When recruits come through the system they are keen as mustard. The trouble is that they lack experience. The excitement of getting their kit and getting to wear their regimental cap badge is tangible. The first time you see them, they will look like a shower of shit because they haven't quite grasped how to sort their admin. It sure is funny to tease them about it, but we were all there ourselves once.

The New in Green title comes from the term NIG. This is a term for new guys, and when I first heard it, I was stunned because I thought it was racist. It wasn't until it was explained to me that I cooled down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment